dATP, 100mM 25µmol, (1 x 250µl)
Ready-to-use molecular grade 100 mM solution of dATP as lithium salts in purified water.
- High quality – >99% purity determined by HPLC, ideal for use in PCR reactions
- Long shelf-life – no need for aliquoting
- Convenient format – ready-to-use concentration
- Enzyme free – DNase, RNase and Nickase free
- Flexible sizes – custom, bulk and OEM sizes available
High quality dNTPs are a vital requirement for successful PCR, as the presence of contaminating impurities will result in a decrease in amplification sensitivity and product yield. Meridian ultra-pure dATP undergo highly stringent purification steps to give a greater than 99% purity and are tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, Protease, Nickase activity. It is then quality controlled in a variety of applications, ensuring that it is highly suitable for the most sensitive techniques.
Meridian dATP is supplied as lithium salts in purified water, as lithium salts have greater resistance to repeated freezing and thawing cycles than sodium salts and remain sterile due to the bacteriostatic activity of lithium towards various microorganisms, giving greater reliability and an extended shelf life.
- DNA amplification (standard, long-range, multiplex and high-fidelity PCR)
- cDNA synthesis
- DNA sequencing
- DNA labeling
- Expression profiling